Founded in 1955 in Matthews, NC, MacGuire & Crawford was acquired by E.W. Process in 2018 and relocated to Fort Mill, South Carolina. This strategic purchase was mutually beneficial, expanding the product and service lines and geographical footprint of both companies.
Following the merger, E.W. Process was affirmed as the Mechanical Equipment Division and MacGuire & Crawford became the Instrumentation & Controls Division of EWP Group. In 2020 we grew again, adding Lord & Company as our Industrial Automation Division. Together, we represent a $23 million employee-owned enterprise that consists of our more than 60 dedicated members.
We are proud that, more than 65 years after our founding, MacGuire & Crawford not only remains our region’s preeminent partner in process control, but that we continue to be renowned for our delivery of superior solutions in terms of design, durability, engineering, and service.